Consent2Go brings together an integrated suite of services to assist and support schools in planning and conducting all types of events and excursions
With a clear focus on workflow and ease of use, the system makes the administration of events and excursions a quick and easy task for all schools.
- The system provides a complete electronic process for events and excursions. No paper forms are required
- Submit proposals for events and excursions, this is great for identifying and planning future events and excursions. Schools find this invaluable for end of year planning, where the following years events and excursions can be pre loaded and approved.
- The approved proposal guides staff into the planning module. This module uses our custom workflow to help complete the excursion planning process. This can be used for a simple day excursion, through to a camp or international tour
- The excursion management facilitates the electronic communication and consent from the parent. This is a flexible process that enables the school to create any type of event or excursion from a single process.
- The parent responses are viewed and managed through a detailed user interface that makes it easy for staff to see who is attending and who needs to be followed up. The system can send automated reminders for all activities.
Risk and compliance
Consent2go addresses the inherent risks associated with school excursions and provides clear visibility for all school excursion activities in one place
- Paper forms are expensive and high risk combined with the personal health information of students recorded on the paper there are many risks that simply cant be fully mitigated consent2go easily solves this problem for schools
- Consent2Go workflow ensures every excursion from planning through to completion is done the same way every time. This ensures that the school and department policies are supported by the systems workflow.
- The approval process for the planning stage can be customised for each different type of activity.
- Risk management issues are automatically created as the teacher completes the planning process. The risk register supports the staff to identify and manage potential risks associated with the excursion. The individual risk ratings for each activity can be set by the school.
- Record keeping is a key requirement of all schools and there are many challenges with storing and securing large supplies of paper records. Consent2Go electronically archives all of the records for the school. This can be converted to paper at any time for audits or review.
The accuracy and management of student health records is a critical process for all schools. Government legislation in this space is placing further responsibilities on schools, while also requiring clear and consistent communication between schools and families to ensure that optimum care is provided for all students.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for advising the school of any changes to a students health. This is generally facilitated through the school sending out a request at the beginning of the year and a paper form returned with any changes.
- This is established on a fully electronic care record that includes information regarding swimming ability, Medicare information, temporary conditions and over 40 detailed medical conditions including triggers and medications.
- This is reviewed and updated by the parent each time they approve an excursion. They can also update the record at any time through the school website with our consent2go button.